Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Orange St Recaros

Nathan54771

I have the Orange recaros in my ST3 and I recently purchased some new All Saints jeans and they've left a blue tinted stain on the base of the seat, washed them a few more times and hopefully won't do it again.

But anyways basically wondering if anyone knows the best way to get them normal ? Didn't know if I could use a carpet cleaner due to soaking the heated seats.

post-44466-0-50480400-1420551503_thumb.j

Erm well a guess you could as long as heated seats are off think they would be designed to be splashproof (invade you come in car soaking from rain) I use a foam stuff valet thingy from B&M works great but I haven't got heated or recaros but I do have heated socks and gloves etc and I know water doesn't do anything to them and they are same heating elements in them

• Like 1

Yeh I know what your saying, just a carpet cleaner really pumps water in which rain etc wouldn't do.

I'll just have to do it and then Give them plenty of drying time :p

Yeah am sure they would be fine mate as long as they are off bud no current no problem

Autoglym interior shampoo? I think it's pretty good, and should be gentle on the seat and such.

• Like 1

Doesn't really help with your problem but I NEED those seats in my next ST :lol:

Hi Nathan. I detail Bentley's for a living and see this all the time with leather and fabric. The answer to your question is yes u can clean them without any problems. I use a wet and dry vac at work and soak the alcantara seats with cleaner from the vac leave it to dwell a minute or so to get in to the stain then with a damp soft sponge give them a good wipe down then vac the water up and it's never harmed the heated seats. I'm guessing you probably haven't got these tools but it you get a good spray fabric stain remover just spray some on and wipe with damp sponge them dry it as well as you can with a towel. Make sure you do the hole base fabric as you will get makes where it's dried if you don't. One plus with heated seats as well is you can put them on to dry the seat out as well it works a treat. I put them on in bentleys after leaving over night just to finish them off drying. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help Steven, I'm thinking of renting one of the carpet cleaners to soak and dry it for the day ?

Hahaa I love my orange seats Ollie :p

Complain to all saints you never know they may pay for a valet haha!

Hahaa theyd probli say prove it....

Unless you reckon it's more worthwhile to get a professional to do it for me Steven ? Or rent a carpet cleaner from tesco ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club