Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lancs Newbie :)

emzdilligaf

Hey all :)

I'm Emz from Pendle - picked up a MK1 Focus 1.8 LX just before Xmas after my old car met an untimely death on the M6 (Micras and Lorries do not mix). Thought I'd join and say hello!!

Nothing much done so far aside about 1k miles. Lowered all around on 50mm Spax. Not 100% on the shade of blue - if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be fab. Does come up beautifully with a decent clean though!

post-61863-0-95121300-1421107103_thumb.j

post-61863-0-68188300-1421107106_thumb.j

Plans wise I'm thinking:

Introducing some lime green touches

Some Mondeo Si alloys

New back box (something a little more suiting)

My second ever Ford, but I didn't do a thing to the Mk2 Fiesta I had. This is my daily car, I also have a 1980 Mini for playing around in. But I do a lot of motorway miles so the 1.8 seemed ideal, economy wise my first trip I managed 500 miles on about £55.

The paint isn't ideal, it's been keyed both sides at some point so that's something I'll look in to. But I'm happy with "Billy" :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club