Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jealous Thieving Scum

sbridgey

This is what happens when you leave your car for 30 mins in a supermarket car park

Safe to say I'm not impressed

post-58842-0-77409300-1421616990_thumb.j

• Like 1

Ouch.. not surprised you're mad.

Not the point, but you can probably pick one up... Also maybe try and get supermarket cctv involved? Obviously don't blame the supermarket but they might be able to help... or the police who will then go to the supermarket for cctv...

I can't tell you how much these "people" !Removed! me off. Even if they were caught virtually nothing would happen to them.

Ouch.. not surprised you're mad.

Not the point, but you can probably pick one up... Also maybe try and get supermarket cctv involved? Obviously don't blame the supermarket but they might be able to help... or the police who will then go to the supermarket for cctv...

I contacted the supermarket, they told me to contact the police, I've done that and am waiting to hear back. Doubt they've got anything I parked well put of the way.

• Like 1

Absolute scum of the earth, if it's not yours to take don't take it. Simple rules.

IF the police catch the guys then they might be able to give you something to head towards 'victim compensation' etc...

...but yes, I can't believe people would do that...

I really love my car and I get so hacked off when something happens to it, so I couldn't ever do something to someone elses car...

But on a side note, get your replacement from here....

http://www.yourbadges.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=42

Much cheaper than ford and ebay

Just double check the sizes as the latest ST's have larger badges than earlier Focus and Fiesta's.

Really annoying when some toe-rag does that for something that doesn't even cost much in the first place :angry: Hope they didn't damage your paint in the process.

Getting an equivalent in vinyl would be a '!Removed!-proof' way to stop it happening again but so would them having their hands chopped off ;)

I love my car like a lot of us do and we do things to make them nice,spend money/time etc.

Then pratts like this does this,we all wish we could just spend 5 mins with them alone.

Sorry to hear about the badge, on a side note, welcome to the non-ST club :rolleyes:

That sucks. Why the hell would any steal an ST badge? :huh:

Did they do any paintwork damage getting it off?

I removed a badge on my tailgate and it was stuck on like glue, I couldn't lift it off with my finger nails.

I bet the idiot has damaged the badge lifting off.

Annoying but an easy fix so long as no bodywork damage, better this than some numpty damaging the car with a shopping trolley.

This is why I dislike people! Hope karma gets them if you don't!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I doubt I'll ever find who did it, but I am fortunate it the fact it seems as if no damage has been done.

Badges are only £15 so it's not the end of the world, but the badge won't be going back on until I hand the car back.

That's the kind of thing that confuses me, if they want to make their car look like an ST using the badge then they must like their car, in which case, why damage someone else's?

If they don't want it for theirs and they're just stealing it... Then why an ST badge??? Go pinch the gunsight off a merc or something like that..

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

Wouldn't surprise me that it's some little !Removed! with a standard fiesta that's going to put it on there car. Absolute scum bags can understand why your mad at that.

That's really harsh, I'd be absolutely livid if that happened to me. Makes me want to get an extra dashcam to face backwards asap. If someone does that and they end up all over Youtube and social media, maybe they would think twice.

As for why someone would steal that, I think it's probably more about vandalising the car than stealing. They're probably just as likely to key the car, and at least the badge can be replaced easily.

Ffs Sorry to hear about this :(

ma mate had something similar he had a fiesta Zs

post-50202-142166674748_thumb.jpg

and parked in a farmfoods car park while he was at the tills buying stuff he saw a guy come from a band new fiesta st over to his car and ripped out his wind reflectors! Ma mate ran out but he was off but he clocked the registration and ma mate kind of guessed the way he went and found him a hour later in a Tesco car park now with ma mates wind deflectors in!

because ma mate had no evidence didn't phone police all he did was steal them back and left a brick in the st's front window lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club