Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Automatic Folding Mirrors

MrsT70

Hi, I've just bought a fiesta zetec 2014 model but the wing mirrors don't seem to fold in automatically when locking the car. I've checked on the vehicle settings on the menu and th option to switch them on isn't on the menu? Does anyone know if I should have this option or does my model of car not support this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If it's not in the vehicle stings then is probably not fitted to your car, on the mirror adjustment switch, the bottom of it should have a symbol of a folded mirror on it if they are fitted.

if you wanted them fitted by ford, i had a quote of £1500 (maybe more )

Are they fitted as standard on the Zetec s?

I would think so. I have the Sport van which is a Zetec S with no windows and it has folding mirrors ..

No.

They are only standard on the Titanium, Titanium X and ST3.

The brochure as linked to above tells you what is standard or what is available as options.

I don't have a symbol on the mirror adjustment switch so I'm assuming I don't have them. Thanks to everyone who has replied, u have all been really helpful!

• 3 years later...

Anybody got a contact number for a guy called Inath been told he can program power folding mirrors thanx for reading

Think he gave up a long time ago.

you can do it yourself using a modified elm cable from eBay and the Forscan programme.

or

contact Jason at OBDiscovery, he can do it remotely I think, he does set up programming days here and there too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club