Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help In Identification

Taikun

Can anyone help by identifying the sensors in the foto? The one on the left is engulfed in oil drool, is this normal?

Many thankspost-47687-0-95506500-1423262357_thumb.j

Sorry, i've tried to reload the pic but having a few problems with my tablet. Maybe by description, to the left of the admission system there are two round sensors one has a yellow clip, and the other is brown. They are located near the MAF and have something to do with the Egr (I think).

yep.one controls intake flow to aid egr , and other closes air to intercooler for dpf regen

Would it be abusive on my part to ask which is which?

no problem, the one on the right is intercooler bypass,and left intake flap for egr and shuts when engine shut down

So, as I understand the workings, the right is "normal" conduit for running, and they switch for EGR regen? Is it normal for there to be a humming/buzzing noise when key is on? And what about the oil drool? Shouldn't the tubes be clean if system is supposed to not leak?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club