Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sea Grey Motor - Black Or White Calipers?

jeebowhite

Hi Guys,

Im doing a massive brakes overhaul on my motor for the MOT, and I am tempted to spray the calipers, but I am trying to think what would look best with the sea grey paint and the standard silver alloys - black or white calipers?

I want to go for the understated but still something different look, which is why I am thinking one of these two?

I recon the black would look nice, nice and shiny gloss

Might do, just trying to find the best stuff. I was looking at some spray paint and it looked alright, b t might well look at a gloss hammerite or similar...

I was thinking about this in my sleepless night tonight....

I have some white hammerite I think somewhere in the kitchen, so I might well just do them in white first, see how it looks, and if nothing else, it will be a base coat for whatever colour I opt for in the end lol!

Personally I'd do them black. :)

Aye, I probably will, but as I will have the wheels off anyway and the things as far apart as possible, I might at least coat the entire thing white, and then that way, if I do go black, its got that basecoat and I dont need to take it all apart!

Aye, good thinking batman! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club