Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Woman!

jeebowhite

My wife is driving Barking mad...

Were eligible for the free loft insulation program so I jumped at it, but apparently it's too much agro, I can't empty the loft, the world will end and all hell will break loose.

Why is it sometimes the other half just cannot accept that maybe we know better, ok so it's not going to be flawless but then we are still going to benefit!

Sometimes you just cannot live with them!

• Like 1

Haha I've just had the survey done for wall insulation told the missus they're coming to do it whilst she is off work and she says she wants me to be here as well. Why? They're only going to drill holes in the walls outside then pump them full of insulation why the hell do I have to be here!?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

develop hypothermia and then blame it on her, that'll learn her.

lot's of ice and a cold bath should sort it.

Nuts women are dude, I've had it before in the past, was with a car repair could have had it done for £120 but due to the fact it meant missing a hair appointment or rescheduling it she went and paid £550 to some fool who creased the new wing putting it on.

BARKING MAD lol they always think they know best. Bring on the days when they couldn't speak unless spoken to and had to answer and finish every sentence with MASTER!

I don't think i would go that far, but it old be nice if they just gave us breathing room... Sometimes you just cannot do right for wrong....

Had the loft insulation done last year and other than emptying the loft it was well worth it

• Like 1

Now now now guys us woman know better ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Only in some circumstances, I'm afraid chan that the turn of phrase 'woman know better' does not extend to every detail of every comment, of every thought and every !Removed! trump (yes I meant to type that).

On occasions, we men do actually know better, sadly though the idea that woman know better bears little more than a false apprehension that this extends to every detail of life :p

Come to think of it I don't doubt that a woman used this phrase against her husband once as she was right once and she just threw it at him with every breathe.

Sadly though, I sympathise for those woman who do find each other attractive, who's right in that relationship....? Lol

Only in some circumstances, I'm afraid chan that the turn of phrase 'woman know better' does not extend to every detail of every comment, of every thought and every !Removed! trump (yes I meant to type that).

On occasions, we men do actually know better, sadly though the idea that woman know better bears little more than a false apprehension that this extends to every detail of life :p

Ooh!

Jeebs I think you need to start running........... fast!

:d

some woman do know better like myself ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

I wear the trousers in my house

And my wife has given me permission to say so

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 5

I shall leave it to you to prove chan ;-)

Phil, lol :-D

Clive, I need not run for daring to suggest we can be right.... Surely I cannot be the only man who thinks this!!!

had the loft insulation done a couple of years ago,,,, even though it was already insulated,,, all i did was make shelves along the roof joists and stacked all the stuff in the loft on that, they came and put another layer of insulation down,,, job done.
They also came back and did the cavity insulation a week later, all free,, nice.

• Like 1

I shall leave it to you to prove chan ;-)

Phil, lol :-D

Clive, I need not run for daring to suggest we can be right.... Surely I cannot be the only man who thinks this!!!

Jeebs your not the only man who thinks this you are not alone....

When my missus was pregnant we where looking for a place to stay and she is unemployed so it would have been me paying most of the rent and bills so my mam suggested to us we move in with my brother who is renting my grannies house. I didn't like the idea and wanted to get a house of our own my argument was we would be on top of each other and he has a 3 yr old boy who stays most weekends and we were expecting a baby of our own (she is now 3months old) and the house only has 3 bedrooms and his son has the box room. So i kept saying we can't have our child sleeping in our room the whole time where is she going to sleep when she is old enough for her own room. We would have to move my nephews bed in order to get a crib in there and then where would he sleep cause i doubt my brother would have him back in his room as he loves to sleep in, in the mornings. So do you think my Fiance or mother listened to me NO we are now living with my brother and my fiance is going mad and actually admitted I was right (going to repeat that last bit in capitals I WAS RIGHT).

But she does still try to through it in my face if i get it wrong.

• Like 1

Tell her that with the money you save on heating she can buy a new pair of shoes.......or handbag.......or anything else that sounds patronising :ph34r: :D :D :D

See! I'm glad I'm not alone! It's amazing enough, even though we're right, we are wrong...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club