Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dash Cam Road Rage

Incontro

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which driver is in the wrong?

• Mercedes Driver
    • Renault Driver

Was also in the paper today.

Which driver is in the wrong?

Both. The driver behind should not have been undertaking traffic at that speed, so he almost caused an accident, and the Renault would struggle to judge his speed appropriate to the conditions. However, he should have then after they almost tapped just proceeded with his journey towards the obstruction and should not have played silly beggars with the guy.

Only noticed it second time around, but there is another car up front doing same thing first,

3 cars just go around it in hard shoulder, probably prompting this guy to do same.

If there was a junction behind this lot and it's starting to cue up I'd say get those 400 Yards filled up.

Forcing someone to brake like that, is in my opinion the worst thing in the video.

And for an 8 minute video with 'Road Rage' in the title, I was expecting the Merc guy to get out and punch him.

Haha true that!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club