Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Eyelids/eyebrows

Sonicmouse

Anyone seen the eye kids or eyebrows you can buy for the headlights on Fiestas?

IMO, makes them look a little meaner! Why aren't there any for the ford focus?

Ive seen the big eyelashes!:rolleyes::lol:

Ive seen the big eyelashes! :rolleyes::lol:

they could be found in pound land at one point

Aha yes the eyelashes are horrific! They need burning! But I'm a fan of the eyelids! Give it a bit of an edge. You can find plenty for the Fiesta but no one bothers making them for the focus 😟

They should be available soon as you can get them for mk1&2's so only a matter of time.

You could always make your own from colour matched film.

Make your own with some vinyl like I did :-)

post-41109-143207576718_thumb.jpg

post-41109-143207579027_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

check out DMB graphics are they do some vinyl ones for the mk2.5 so may have something for the mk3's too.

Make your own with some vinyl like I did :-)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1432075765.390482.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1432075789.343346.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

They look great those mate. How did you go about doing them? Just buy some vinyl and cut away? Or did you follow a template and draw around it?

check out DMB graphics are they do some vinyl ones for the mk2.5 so may have something for the mk3's too.

Already checked mate, they dont do them. I did email them asking if they would produce them but they said they would only offer them if they had a model of an MK3 Focus headlight which is.. not helpful

They look great those mate. How did you go about doing them? Just buy some vinyl and cut away? Or did you follow a template and draw around it?

I had a bit laying around, 3M wrap stuff. Didn't use a template, just lined up the true edge, which is always straight, to where I wanted it to fall on the actual headlight then applied it there, trimmed off the excess and heated in the edges with a hair dryer. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I had a bit laying around, 3M wrap stuff. Didn't use a template, just lined up the true edge, which is always straight, to where I wanted it to fall on the actual headlight then applied it there, trimmed off the excess and heated in the edges with a hair dryer. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I'll give this a go, cheers pal. Do your head lights shine through the vinyl?

I'll give this a go, cheers pal. Do your head lights shine through the vinyl?

Not at all. I have them situated so the brows are a few mm away from the beam. Plus the vinyl is 100% opaque so even if the beam was hitting it, it still wouldn't shine though.

I can see where my beam hits because I have projectors. You can clearly see the beam hitting the headlight lens. I'm not sure if the headlight beam is as visible with halogen headlights? You may have to do a few test attempts first up against a wall with the headlights on so you don't cut your beam with the vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

If you wanted to you could apply some masking tape onto the headlamps and cut up or mark up as needed as a template then peel off and put onto the top of your vinyl to cut around.

The brows for the mk2.5 are quite tricky to apply, or at least the ones I used to see done were - the difficulty even in the pre-cut ones was that an amount of stretching etc was still needed to go over all the curves and different angles. I cheated and did mine in 3 pieces, with some vinyl which was pretty resiliant to being re-applied as you try and line everything up properly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club