Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Job!!

jb72510

So this may be a pointless topic BUT....

I GOT A NEW JOB

Im going to be working as an apprentice vehicle technician working at the Arnold Clark Ford Transit Centre in Aberdeen :))

Over the moon!

• Like 2

Congratulations! Get yourself a giant tub of Swarfega ready for your oily mits!:D

• Like 2

Congratulations! Get yourself a giant tub of Swarfega ready for your oily mits! :D

Oh come on now, vehicle technicians these days don't get dirty and oily they just use a laptop and tell you there is nothing wrong with it lol

Real proper mechanics get dirty and use swarfega lol

Congratulations OP on the new job.

Congrats Jamie

Congratulations :)

haha Swarfega will clean the oiliest of hands. my Dad ran a garage donkeys back, massive great barrel of swarfega awaited you beside the wash basin at the end of the day, nothing else would shift that oil off your hands!!

Jamie how did WEEK 1 go? or haven't you started yet? you need to get some practice in ^_^

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club