Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cyclist Versus Police

jeebowhite

Apparently this video was shot two years ago, where the police where at the time patrolling borders.

However, the cyclist knocked on the window and picked them up on the fact they were sat in the cycling lane.

I do respect the police but, they were not on a job, they were not on business but where waiting for the lights and they were sat along with the other cars in a bus and cycle lane.

I must agree with the cyclist, they were contravening the highway code from what I saw. It's not right they allowed others to do it but to partake themselves. Regardless of waiting for traffic lights or not, if they were in a cycle and bus lane prior to when the lane ends, it was indeed an offence. No complaint was made it would seem, but I certainly think they should have been warned at an official level, their actions where incorrect.

Well that was an error and a half lol. I shall dig it out later and share it lol

• Like 1

I might have seen that before or something similar, it's funny when the police get called out for doing something that they would try to stop everyone else from doing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club