Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying Help 100 Vs 125Ps

kingchris

To be honest mate wait till August as its last of the quarter for them and new plates come out u will get a lot of bargains!

Still working it out. Seen some decent deals on new ones, but normally I'd go for something a year old.

I think I just need to find the right used one.

Colour wise I'm after Race Red, Deep Impact Blue or Candy Blue.

I might look for one with rear parking sensors as rear visibility is less than I'm used to. Unless the rear camera can be retrofitted?

Only thing I would say about Deep Impact Blue is that if you like something a bit more exclusive don't go for this colour, as it seems to be the most popular (however that will make finding a second hand one much easier). Also it shows the rain spots a lot, particularly on the roof.

I don't see many red ones about, but at the time I bought mine it was because the red was standard paint and the only paint colour that was "free". I see quite a few whites and deep impact blue seems to be parked on every street lol!

All according whether exclusivity is important to you or not of course. If not, then Deep Impact is going to yield the most second hands.

• Like 1

Only thing I would say about Deep Impact Blue is that if you like something a bit more exclusive don't go for this colour, as it seems to be the most popular (however that will make finding a second hand one much easier). Also it shows the rain spots a lot, particularly on the roof.

I don't see many red ones about, but at the time I bought mine it was because the red was standard paint and the only paint colour that was "free". I see quite a few whites and deep impact blue seems to be parked on every street lol!

All according whether exclusivity is important to you or not of course. If not, then Deep Impact is going to yield the most second hands.

That's why I got nautical blue :p

The amount of second hand Fiesta's is mind blowing, get one with as many extras as possible.(parking sensors, dress up kit). As for colour and engine go for the 125 in candy blue, the upgrade from 100-125 costs £500 new, with candy paint £495, dress up kit £500, sensors (city pack?).

As a said if you wait till August you will get better deals as its end of the financial quarter and change plate month! :)

Get tyre kicking in August.

• Like 1

Get tyre kicking in August.

Thanks.

I do however have a trade in that I don't really want to get serviced due sometime in August. So might be better off overall swapping sooner.

Currently looking at a Hot Magenta one with everything I want.

Colour is interesting. They also have a nautical Blue. Which is a nice colour.

First time I've physically seen the blue.

• Like 1

I love ma car colour

• Like 1

Me too. I've discounted Magenta. It is sitting next to a Race Red and Nautical Blue.

Both look nicer for me.

The hunt continues.

Nautical blue

Get in the showroom and start bartering.

• Like 1

Agreed!

I'm a bit limited by local stock however. The dealers seem less keen to do a deal when they have to move the car around. Soooooo many Zetecs for each Titanium.

Slightly hampered by a part exchange of a Peugeot 208, which I don't have much confidence in finding a buyer privately.

But it will be Nautical Blue or Race Red for sure.

Im from Scotland and got ma car from gloster or somethingand traded in ma last car lol

• Like 2

You mean Gloucester :p

• Like 1

Im from Scotland and got ma car from gloster or somethingand traded in ma last car lol

Did you sort the deal over the phone and just picked it up in person?

Did you sort the deal over the phone and just picked it up in person?

What I did was get it from Macklin motors (bristol street I'm England) and they delivered it to ma local

Whats the trade in value for the 208?

Whats the trade in value for the 208?

Been offered £7,300 and £7,900

In different dealers, against a sticker price of £9,995 of Titanium 63 Plates.

But the lower one was prepared to match the overall cost of change so basically the same.

My local Peugeot dealer has the exact same car inc colour for £8,995 so the value seems fair enough.

If it was not for the ride of Fiesta I'd keep the 208, the interior is much nicer, but the ride is **** compared to the Fiesta.

Any update Chris on the car hunting ?

Uhhhm, I may have changed my mind.

Just about to order a brand new Fiat Panda Trekking.

The Fiat just makes me smile more, the Fiesta is very competent but in the end wanted something more unique.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

No worries Lol

• Like 1

Here it is, yes in Orange.

Not worried I'll loose it in the carpark.

post-25018-0-80671500-1436623963_thumb.j

Nooooo..... if you wanted an Orange car then you should have got one of these:

NOJUSWG.jpg

:D

Ford do orange cars!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club