Sign in to follow this  
SNC

Help Me Find This Strange Car

I was nearly ran into and ran of the road by this thing that looked and then the Audi Q3 but had a body kit that made the tyre archers stick out by 20cm on each side, a badge that looked like the porshe badge (colours) but smaller and rectangle and I'm sure it had seroro written above the badge.

I don't think it was a car normally sold in the UK as I've never seen one like it and doing a search for seroro comes back with nothing online.

It wasn't that fast as it tried to burn off but I stayed right behind it and actually quite easily went around it with the v sign saluting

Did you actually get the reg of the vehicle? Did you notice if it was on UK plates if you didn't get the reg? What colours were on the badge in what design?

You know what I actually think you might have been right, it might have been modified to look like the GTA car as it did look like a knock off version the Porsche Cayenne like it was one of those chinese cheap copies but with different lights, bloatier and a much bigger body kit around the whole bottom half. I wish I had took a picture it looked ridiculous and really wasn't that fast for the type of car it looked.

It wasn't an English licence plate no but I was concentrating on trying to read the words stuck on its back before I over took it, the badge was a small gold and maroon verticle rectangle thats why I thought it looked like the porsche badge but I only just thought about that it looked like a Cayenne knock off too lol

wasnt a dacia was it?

On a plus side, if it didnt hit you, then only stress was the factor, to be honest it will be long gone!

The blessings of the dashcam!