Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Juddering

Seelvor

I have an '06 plate Ford Fusion which has an intermittent fault. Sometimes while driving, the car will judder, the Rev counter needle flickering up and down, and the engine sounding like it's not getting enough fuel. I press on the accelerator and it starts moving again, as though the car's cleared it's throat and works fine.

I took it for a service on the weekend and it had a fuel treatment, but again this morning, it juddered again. Can anyone advise what this could be and if it's going to cost me a fortune to have fixed?

i had this problem on my 1.8 tdci got it terracleaned and egr blank and completely gone, what engine do you have?

Problem has now got worse. Gone from intermittent fault to every damned trip I take. I'm nervous whenever I try and accelerate. Booked to go into Ford garage on Wednesday. Are they going to tell me about seals/injectors/whatever which is going to cost the better part of a k to fix?

• 1 month later...

mine was the same, up until today i chucked a new set of plugs at it completely sorted the problem only £12 or a set of 4,. mine is the 1.4 to!

Had the same problem with my 1.6 petrol, in 1st or 2nd gears it would sometimes judder and give a little cough. Felt like it was going to stall, dreaded hill starts due to this as I use clutch control rather than handbrake. I had only had the car less than a week so took it to my mechanic who changed the plugs and has run sweet ever since

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club