Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats This Part Called?


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Before I start I know its not idea that I haven't actually got a picture to show you exactly what I'm on about. However I've tried to find some online and highlight them:



I was reversing and went over the top of a rock, I was stuck and the only way off the rock was the way I went in, so whilst going back forwards the rock got jammed and nearly ripped my sideskirt off. However the part above is the bit that gave in, so I need to get this replaced so it holds my side skirt back on.

I know this isn't great information, but I really have no clue what the part is called, nor do I really know how to explain it :(

Thanks in advance.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

RH indicates right hand (off) side as you are driving. Part looks correct to me for 2010 model.

You might also need the fitting kit http://r.ebay.com/5yraZc

Hey :)

Thanks for your confirmation, I also saw this screw and wondered if I'd need it, so I'll get that too

I see they're in Stoke so going to see if he'll let me collect.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...