Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.6 Tdci S Mk6 Air Filter ?

Patrico777

Hi guys I want to ask whether I should buy k and n filter for my fiesta if it will be any better what are the good thinks of having one installed thanks

I have fitted one to my 1.4 TDCi, if the 1.6 has the same airbox setup you will get a large improvement in fitting a cone filter rather than a drop in filter.

I have fitted one to my 1.4 TDCi, if the 1.6 has the same airbox setup you will get a large improvement in fitting a cone filter rather than a drop in filter.

What is the difference between cone filter and the mormalne filter ?

I have found that the stock airbox is quite restrictive owing to the fact that all of the airflow has to go via the lid of the airbox, the setup might be slightly different on the 1.6 though so I would check with other 1.6 owners, here is the quick thread I posted up about it yesterday:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/77908-feel-your-14-tdci-is-slow-solution/

Ok i hope someone will coment here who have 1.6 and give me best advice

• Like 1

Go for the Mountune one instead. It'll prevent heatsoak

Are you sure that its not a 1.6 petrol? Check eBay for induction kits or just google for 1.6 TDCi induction kits.

I have entered my reg num and that came up

• 3 years later...

Will a mk6 k&n air filter fit in a mk7? Need help guys ordered the wrong one and just wanting to see if it will actually fit and work thanks 

18 hours ago, Joelhutson said:

Will a mk6 k&n air filter fit in a mk7? Need help guys ordered the wrong one and just wanting to see if it will actually fit and work thanks 

I have a feeling it might not. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club