Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help

Obrmerdan

I have purches a voltage meter can someone please tell me where I can wire this into as I can't use my lighter as it always on an I don't want to much running when ignition is off

What voltage do you want to read?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 2

Do you want to monitor the battery voltage?

You could just connect an OBD device or go into the Instrument cluster menu to display the electronic displays. I'e exact revs etc

If you want to wire in the voltage monitor, just splice into the cigarette lighter feed. Or if you only want to see the voltage when the ignition is on, go into the spare ignition switched fuses in the fuse box

Hi yes just the battery voltage and can't use the lighter as the lighter is on when ignition is off and I only want it to come on when the ignition is on where Shell I connect it thanks

Look in your fuse box & find an empty socket. Connect the voltage meter & earth it to a bolt above the fuse box.

Probe each fuse and find one which comes on when the ignition is on

Alternatively, use a multimeter to find a switched feed

Or, go into the switched radio feed

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

If I connect it to the fuse box will I need to add a fuse and could I connect the live to the red lead on radio and the black leads to a earth somewhere thanks

If I connect it to the fuse box will I need to add a fuse and could I connect the live to the red lead on radio and the black leads to a earth somewhere thanks

The radio doesn't just have Red & black

If you wire to red and black you'll have a constant feed. The yellow is switched I believe. There should be a blue 12v+ on the radio too

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

I will have a look at the radio manual as it's after market thanks

I will have a look at the radio manual as it's after market thanks

If it's aftermarket then use the blue wire as + and black as -

So Shell I splice the wires and it it pure blue as I no there is a blue and white also thanks

There should be a blue wire labelled for amp remote. Use that as your + & use the black as your -

Oh I see I have a push button to that for my amp would it still work or can I use the switched wire to stereo and black thanks

It says I have continuous power supply is yellow switched power supply is red and ground is black thanks

Yellow should be switched yes

It says red is switched on mine yellow is continuous thanks

It says red is switched on mine yellow is continuous thanks

The two can be reversed dependant on the car. It's always one of the two so whatever works

Oh I see it is yellow sorry thanks so can I wire this to the switched and to the black ground thanks

Yes. Use whichever wire is switched as the + & the black as -

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club