Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dashcam - Mini 0826 - Review Coming Soon!

jeebowhite

Hi Guys,

I am pleased to announce a forthcoming review of the Mini 0826, much like the Ausdom 261, my friends at Gearbest have provided me the camera to share with you a review! Currently on sale with Gearbest for $74.99 when used with the discount code: GBMINI0826, you can find the camera here:

I think for the pricestoring,, this camera looks pretty good, with high definition, license plate, Lane departure, collision warning, one press file locking and GPS tracker. Looking like a good product!

I am looking forward to sharing another review with you guys, and so far it looks a good product, I hope you will enjoy the review!

This is the one i have which i think its the same inside as the 0806.

It works A1 and picture is amazing but the problem I had is I have fitted mine to

the plastic mirror cover so you cant see it from outside a lot but I cant pick up the GPS signal

but I take GPS off the tracker I have so no major deal,so hard to get and cost me £70 12 months ago.

http://www.gadgetvictims.com/2015/01/dash-cam-cdv300x-review.html

Look forward to the review on this one.

• Like 1

Does look a good camera I must admit

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Does look a good camera I must admit

Just cant get the dam thing any more so your review will be good to look at as it has the GPS and newer model

to the mini 0806

Looking forward to doing it. And at around £50 it's not a bad price either

looking forward to your review :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club