Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Spotting

Cookey09

Hi guys, don't know if this has been done before, but saw a fantastic looking car earlier...

Wanted to share it, but couldn't find a post that was appropriate, so....

Here we go, this is a place to share any snaps of cars that we rarely see or is something out of the ordinary...

Lamborghini murcielago - I apologise for the picture, we was driving when the missus took the snap...

But you get the idea... Reg number y222 mphpost-62772-0-39387500-1452519744_thumb.j

If I loiter down the bottom of my drive, I might get a photo of the R8 that goes by at least twice a day.

I think it's owned/driven by the police couple who live on the 90° bend, some 200 metre up the road.

The picture of the Lancia doesn't do it justice, it was an absolute beauty, intergralle 16v as well. Not even a swirl mark lol. As for the Ferrari, well it's a 458 what more is there to say, he started it and my god. Love at first hearing lol

• 5 months later...

Brilliant that Phil! Bet he loved it! That's the dream, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge in a red convertible mustang... 

Id have liked a deep impact blue mustang instead though! (Which they don't do for the mustang anymore) 

future classic right there... Deep impact blue 5.0 V8..

him and his girlfriend were on their way to a vineyard tour courtesy of her employer free meal cooked by a Michelin star chef and wine tasting and including a £200 bottle a free £85 bottle of red to bring home

Not a bit jealous

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"