Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!!!!

zetecshefflass

Hi there ive got a Ford Fiesta zetec 53 reg 5 door and ive just bought the facelift model rear lights someone as told me that they have to be wired up any info on how to do would realy appriciate it thanks

Oh that's great thanks guys are they easy to fit ? Also I'm getting the front lights aswell are they easy to fit do they just plug in

very easy once you look at the wiring guide & Front lights are plug & play

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Ginger flame how do I get the wiring guide up as I'm on my phone n I cant see it properly any chance you can email it to me

It's a Microsoft Excel document

Clicking the link should open it in your web browser if you have a smart phone

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

It does open it but it's small I have to scroll like up and down n across Carnt you forward it to my email

• Like 1

Okay no problem, will send the file on a minute! I'm just on with the gel badges :)

Ohhhh great can't wait to recieve my badges !!! 👍

• Like 1

Emailed you the file earlier on

Yes ive got it now in my email my father in law is going to print it of n the feller is going to give it ago at fitting them saves me £30 Denks then ;) lol

• Like 1

Might want to edit out your email to save you getting spam from bots.

Might want to edit out your email to save you getting spam from bots.

Done it for her

• Like 1

Ah yes, Super Mod :D

Almost called you Karen as well (not going to help me if I did :D).

Hahaha! Super Mod to the rescue

• 2 weeks later...

Having trouble wiring them up :( the brake light on driver side not working but both side lights work anyone know what colour wire goes to what ?? 

Having trouble wiring them up :( the brake light on driver side not working but both side lights work anyone know what colour wire goes to what ?? 

Doesn't the document I sent you say?

Do you have the plug for the new lights or not?

Yes ive got the plugs on my partner as wired them all up correctly we've changed the bulb also he's going to check it again in  abit 

• Like 1

My partner sorted the lights out for and all its was, was a stupid bulb lol my partner had wired them up all right he put my bulb in from my old lights and it must av broken as he's put it in so it just needed a new bulb. Lol all he needs to do now is put my new wing on and put my facelift headlights in and its all done . Thanks guys for the help 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club