Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement drivers wing panel


Recommended Posts

I have rather stupidly reversed out of a parking space while turning and not noticed the massive iron pole that has then hit the drivers side front wing panel on my '57 plate Fiesta style.

Having a quick read around here it seems to be a fairly straightforward job to do a replacement, but I'm unsure on which parts to order and whether they come "ready" or require additional cost to paint the same colour as my car. From Euro Car Parts, I've totted up a minimum cost of £45 for budget wing, new indicator and new mirror glass, and a maximum cost of £95 (premium panel, whole new mirror assembly same indicator). If I were to take it to a body repair shop, what are they likely to charge to do the job? If the panels I buy need painting, what is that likely to cost?

I've attached a picture showing the damage which may give you a better idea of that I need to do. Let's assume for the moment I'll get the paint work to the door fixed another day.


fiesta panel.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wings are around £30 on eBay and they fit perfectly (I've just replaced both of mine due to rust).

Alternatively, try a scrap yard. Your car is quite a common colour

Expect to pay around £100 for paint

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...