Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Adjustment Problem

hassall123

Hey guys, 

My first post so apologies if it's in the wrong place. 

I've got a MK6 Fiesta and i've recently had to change the passenger side headlight bulb. Fitting the bulb was fine and works fine. However, after fitting the bulb my passenger headlight doesn't want to adjust when using the dial on the dash. My driver side bulb however goes up and down no problem. Has anybody else had the same problem? Any advice on how to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Are you 100% sure you have the headlight clipped into the lug on the inner wing properly, had the same problem after I had a bulb fitted on my mk6 and after stripping it out myself figured the headlight hadn't been clipped onto the location properly!

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick response Russ. I've tried taking it out and putting it back in again a few times but it hasn't helped so far. I'll have another proper look when i get home tonight. 

I've read about problems with the motor and fuse but as I said they must be fine as the driver side actually works fine.  

Possible your motor has packed in

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

get someone to operate adjuster and you have a listen for the noise from motor at the lamp .

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club