Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Angel eye headlight questions

maxhughes__

Hi,

Been looking at these to upgrade my Fiesta Style 2006: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK6-MK7-02-08-BLACK-ANGEL-EYE-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHTS-LAMPS-PAIR-/331225169469?hash=item4d1e8efe3d:g:FQkAAOSwbqpT8zlY

Just a few questions;

Firstly, will I have to have them professionally adjusted or will they be fine out of the box?

I've read that these don't produce a lot of light on the road, has anyone got experience of this? 

How complicated is the wiring job? I've rad that the angel halos have to be connected to the side lights.

Thanks.

Why not do something different and retrofit projectors into facelift lights yourself? That's what I did and I've seen 1 car with the same mod, and he followed me guide! Tonnes of cars have the lights youve shared..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

18 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

Why not do something different and retrofit projectors into facelift lights yourself? That's what I did and I've seen 1 car with the same mod, and he followed me guide! Tonnes of cars have the lights youve shared..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

One of the main reasons I want to change headlights is the stupid bubble on the stock ones, so that wouldn't really help me