Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New toy!

Blandy

Hi guys!

Thought I'd get an upgrade. Previously had a Zetec S 1.0T which was a brilliant car. Couldn't fault a thing with it. The only issue was keeping it clean due to going for a Frozen White one.

Ended up going with a 16plate Fiesta ST-3 in Frozen White again. Really do have a love hate relationship with the colour.

The car is amazing! I can see why it's getting such rave reviews! I'm now looking at doing some mods to the car. I'm thinking of getting the 215bhp Mountune kit and their cat back exhaust installed. I also want to get a HID Kit for the car, has anyone got any recommendations of a good kit?

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice, did u get a decent deal on it ? 

I thought all 16 plates would have the new rear lights by now unless they have have the car unregistered for a while 

9 hours ago, Blandy said:

Hi guys!

Thought I'd get an upgrade. Previously had a Zetec S 1.0T which was a brilliant car. Couldn't fault a thing with it. The only issue was keeping it clean due to going for a Frozen White one.

Ended up going with a 16plate Fiesta ST-3 in Frozen White again. Really do have a love hate relationship with the colour.

The car is amazing! I can see why it's getting such rave reviews! I'm now looking at doing some mods to the car. I'm thinking of getting the 215bhp Mountune kit and their cat back exhaust installed. I also want to get a HID kit for the car, has anyone got any recommendations of a good kit?

image.jpeg

Congrats, and yeah Frozen White always needs a clean, is a lot harder to see any scratches/swirls on the paint though!

Always liked the looks of the ST Fiestas, frozen white is a great colour on these too.

Probably just as hard to keep clean as my old black RX8 was!

I would have really liked to get an ST, but I needed 5 doors and had a budget that I had to stay in!

Looking forwards to seeing what you do with your ST.

7 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Nice, did u get a decent deal on it ? 

I thought all 16 plates would have the new rear lights by now unless they have have the car unregistered for a while 

I got a relatively good deal. Works out about £235 a month. Yeah it was an unregistered one, built just before the new lights went in.

Im probably going to get the LED rear lights put in at some point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blandy said:

I got a relatively good deal. Works out about £235 a month. Yeah it was an unregistered one, built just before the new lights went in.

Im probably going to get the LED rear lights put in at some point.

If I'm still in love with my Fiesta in 3 years I MAY look at the ST depending on what deals I can get - may look on DTD etc (However by that time the new ones will be out!)

Paying around the same for mine now (bank loan) which included my first years insurance as I paid it in cash with the rest of the loan (£1600 insurance :() But If i get my no claims up etc in a few years, mine maybe worth a trade in if I don't keep piling the miles on! (6,200 miles in around 3 months).

I don't find frozen white difficult to keep clean myself? I mean once a week is a good for me. . . I would say black would annoy me much more.

Lovely car btw.

My Frozen White even when really dirty still looks quite good from a distance for such a light colour and it's only when getting up close it looks dirty 

Looking good :thumbup1: Best colour choice too IMHO.

White can still look clean from a distance when quite dirty as mentioned above. Black looks amazing when correctly detailed, but quickly shows the dirt and any swirl marks, especially in bright sunlight. A weekly or even fortnightly wash should keep your car looking better than the majority of cars on the road :smile:

A quick cheeky pic of my ST after a recent detailing session:

DSC_0247.jpg

• Like 1

I don't 100% agree with the swirl Marks showing up, it's more the stone chips on the front bumper which are a pain and the dead flys etc in the summer 

White may look dirty quickly, but is easy to clean.

Black on the other hand is a nightmare to clean properly.

• Like 1

What are the new lights like? Didn't realise they had changed them.

4 minutes ago, Spikecast said:

What are the new lights like? Didn't realise they had changed them.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Is that just for the ST? Looking at a fiesta next year and I'm considering all of my options including the ST.

No all models have the new rear lights 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club