Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost Titanium - new pride and joy

Kateysan
聽Share

Well, finally picked up the car after a 3 month wait!! Meet Magneto. Love it but waiting for insurance disc and to get her taxed after Easter before I let her rip 馃榾 Cheers to all who messaged聽and helped with my decision to buy.聽

image.jpeg

Thanks guys. Can't believe how roomy it actually is considering I had a focus and have spent last 2 weeks driving a loaner Ford Focus saloon (which I loved).聽

Nice car and don't see a lot in that colour which i like a lot,have fun.

• Like 1

That's very nice! Looks like it has mudflaps too? Good choice, they finish off the car nicely.聽

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

That's very nice! Looks like it has mudflaps too? Good choice, they finish off the car nicely.聽

Living in the Irish countryside mud flaps were essential 馃槀 I am torn between wanting to drive everywhere on this wet day and not wanting to get a spec of dust on her!

35 minutes ago, jace1969 said:

Nice car and don't see a lot in that colour which i like a lot,have fun.

Thanks. I did have second thoughts on the colour but it's growing on me!

I like the Magnetic (I started a thread about it), lol聽

• Like 1

I'll have to try and find that thread. What were the thoughts on it? My Focus was silver which I didn't like but my loan car was red and looked the bomb with the black out windows! Typical woman here talking about the colour lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kateysan said:

I'll have to try and find that thread. What were the thoughts on it? My Focus was silver which I didn't like but my loan car was red and looked the bomb with the black out windows! Typical woman here talking about the colour lol

聽I bought a Fiesta Ecoboost for the engine and chassis. My neighbour said of it "it's a nice shape".

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club