Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST170 Alloys

HeadShoT2009

I would like to fit ST170 alloys to my mk1 focus and just wanted to know if they will fit without affecting my steering geometry and speed reading on the guage. pluss where i can i get a set for a reasonable price.

Yes they'll fit straight on with no problems. As for finding a decent set or a reasonable price, you'll have more luck finding a set of chickens teeth. They seem to attract quite a high price whenever they come up for sale.

so they wont mess the guages up( throw the speed out) as a mate of mine fitted bigger alloy and got done 4 speeding as it through the speed out giving him incorrect speed reading, due to ratio and geometry and so on. thanks for the info so far

so they wont mess the guages up( throw the speed out) as a mate of mine fitted bigger alloy and got done 4 speeding as it through the speed out giving him incorrect speed reading, due to ratio and geometry and so on. thanks for the info so far

If you put the right size tyre on no. They shouldnt affect the speedo anyway as the speedo reads from the vehicle speed sensor on the gearbox not the roadwheels.

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club