Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus price

Leebh

hi I have been offered a focus 1.6 climate zetec on a 2007 57 with 43k on the clock with full dealer history 1 owner for £6800 could any one tell me If it's to expensive please.

Lee

hi I have been offered a focus 1.6 climate zetec on a 2007 57 with 43k on the clock with full dealer history 1 owner for £6800 could any one tell me If it's to expensive please.

Lee

if from a dealer the price is 6,640 if private 5,830 what car gives you a free valuation

It sounds like a fair deal coming from a garage. At least you will have some come back if (touch wood) there was any problems. Also they usually give a 3 month warranty to encourage a sale. If they won't shift on the asking price I would make sure I was getting at least a 3 month warranty.

i paid 3 grand and got a years warranty so ide be expecting at least that for that price mate 12 months full warranty is expected

Lee

private, dealer, franchised dealer? It makes a difference.

Parkers Car price Guide

When I bought my Focus recently I signed up for a weeks subscription for the full service £5.99

It drills right down to the price for mileage difference and any option packs it has.

Any dealer selling a 2 year old car should give you a 12 months warranty plus a service in with the deal, I got both on my 4 year old purchase from a franchised dealer

Price you are quoting sounds very good indeed, is it a private sale? I don't buy abused examples of cars, to many good ones about.

If its a private sale you can purchase a 12 month warranty yourself for piece of mind. I read a Which Report and they rated the Tesco options the best ones , Standard cover should be circa £200 at a guess.

Mind you having said all that, it should still have a year to run on the manufactures warranty. I'm assuming Ford give a three year or 60,000 miles, which ever comes first warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee,

Have you bought your Focus yet. I am sure that the source of your car is Hertz Rent a car.

Before I bought my car from a franchised Ford dealer, I contacted Hertz Car Sales and went to view their de-fleeted Focus Zetecs. I just rang them up and the price is 6200 (valeted, serviced with dings and scratches removed) for one with around 40-45000Mils They have 3 sales locations and contact nos. if you contact them.

Hi Lee,

Have you bought your Focus yet. I am sure that the source of your car is Hertz Rent a car.

Before I bought my car from a franchised Ford dealer, I contacted Hertz Car Sales and went to view their de-fleeted Focus Zetecs. I just rang them up and the price is 6200 (valeted, serviced with dings and scratches removed) for one with around 40-45000Mils They have 3 sales locations and contact nos. if you contact them.

I have notice Autoquake deal in a lot of low mileage cars that people get on disability. As the department responsible for supplying these motors, move them on when the warranty runs out. Up side to that is they are invariably one owner motors, not hammered hire cars.

registration certificate

Ex motability cars might prove to be a better buy than an ex-Hertz rental Ford Focus if a low-mileage car is what you want. As I used to hire a lot from Hertz before I bought my own, I know they inspect their cars for damage before and after each rental. The cars are also well-maintained, checked and valeted very often. That was why I considered buying one from them at trade price. The downside was that the mileage is high so I got one from a franchise dealer. Whilst 45000mls is high as the 57 reg Ford Focuses should have been de-fleeted at 30000 mls a year ago, the rental firms couldn't replace their fleet on schedule due to the shortage in cars.

I asked Hertz Car Sales if the facelifted Focus will be sold to the public, the answer is that Ford buys them back and re-sells them as Ford Direct approved used cars in dealerships (together with those that are ex-AA Driving school).

Ex motability cars might prove to be a better buy than an ex-Hertz rental Ford Focus if a low-mileage car is what you want. As I used to hire a lot from Hertz before I bought my own, I know they inspect their cars for damage before and after each rental. The cars are also well-maintained, checked and valeted very often. That was why I considered buying one from them at trade price. The downside was that the mileage is high so I got one from a franchise dealer. Whilst 45000mls is high as the 57 reg Ford Focuses should have been de-fleeted at 30000 mls a year ago, the rental firms couldn't replace their fleet on schedule due to the shortage in cars.

I asked Hertz Car Sales if the facelifted Focus will be sold to the public, the answer is that Ford buys them back and re-sells them as Ford Direct approved used cars in dealerships (together with those that are ex-AA Driving school).

i have to agree mine was previously a disability car 3 owners, the disability company bought it new so had to register it then the disabled owner then the garage i bought it from had to register it to get the road tax so actual driving owners was 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club