Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What is this


Recommended Posts

Was changing oil on my 2008 1.6 focus and there seems to be oil coming from the engine and this plug type thing seems to be disintegrating!!! Could anyone point me  as to what it is? Right side half way up.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

reverse switch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

That's the reverse switch alright. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...