Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermark headunit issues

Degeneratemoo

I am trying to install my single din sony headunit into my 2013 S-max with a silver trimmed, rounded 6000CD headunit and I'm not having much success...

I purchased the appropriate fascia and the connects2 CTSFO003.2 wiring loom/steering controls adaptor.  Removed the existing stereo (wasn't expecting the double fakra antennae but that's another issue) and wired in the Sony unit.  Steering stalk controls didn't work right, volume up/down and back track worked fine but advance track worked only intermittently.  As such I have reinstalled the original 6000CD until I can decide what to do.

I mainly need to be able to play MP3 music via a USB stick as I drive long distances to work which was the main reason for changing the headunit.  I also need bluetooth calling which is built into the 6000CD but would have been provided by the single DIN sony also.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get MP3 music in my car, or how I can get my Sony headunit working...

Thanks.

Seems the issue was a switch within the adaptor needed flipping...  I have since found out that I lose the parking sensors if I change the headunit so back to square one!!  I've reinstalled the original 6000CD headunit and going to return the adaptor and fascia etc until I can find a better solution.  Any suggestions greatfully received..

I've seen the Ford USB music Box that allows USB integration of sorts (no names of tracks etc so would be hard to know which is selected from the screen).  Are there any compatible Sony/Ford headunits that do support the parking sensors and MP3 via a USB stick??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club