Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Small car/MPV advice.

jace1969

Im just looking to see and check prices at some sort of small i think there called MPV or people carrier,as long as it got 12 months m.o.t and you can walk into the back to sit down.

Its for an elderly person but better to walk into it and sit down as my fiesta is low and other ones higher you still have to step up and twist round,like the link i have put on here but

not a large one as we have a car port for it to fit under.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-RENAULT-KANGOO-1-4-Authentique-/282049932925?hash=item41ab7c6e7d:g:78cAAOSwa81XRxgl

What about a bmax? Their doors slide back on themselves so they're not in the way as you get in. Really nice cars to drive as well,  had one as a courtesy car few years ago

I did look for something with at least a sliding door and foot level and easy to get in as at the moment i have to put a step on the floor

so he sits direct onto the seat,my seats are better being leather so he just slides round but them its pulling him back level once in.

Looked at the Bmax but a lot out my limit,i would keep my fiesta so and old good banger with 12months m.o.t and about a 1.4

and not a large type,i know its a lot to ask but i aint got a clue if any out there as the link above is something like, it will be

used a few times a week,seen some with the seats twist round which would be better as tried a rotating round thing but dam hard to get

it out after being how the seats are in my fiesta as there for flat chairs or bed so this is the other things im looking at above.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club