Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bumper trim / protector ?


Recommended Posts

Hi chaps.  My Dad recommended I join a Ford forum form a good source of info.  Well here's my first question.  I have a MK3 mondeo hatchback, 2ltr turbo, tdci, ghia X and someone has stolen (or its fallen off ) the small strip of trim in the rear bumper.  Im not sure what the correct name is for it and Im having trouble trying to find one on the internet.  My car is amazon red ( I think ) but dont mind one in black either, any thing will look better then it does now.  The car is in great nic and this will finish it off nicely.  Any ideas what its called and the best place to get one from ?


Cheers guys !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...