Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAB upgrade

stevo123

I assume you want DAB for the bigger range of stations and not better sound quality? I've not been impressed with DAB in my Fiesta.

I've always found FM to be far superior quality compared to DAB. I think the cutoff point in DAB is at about 14KHz (15KHz for FM)  and the stereo imaging is not so good.

The only point I can see for wanting DAB is for more stations, but I only listen to about 3 anyway and they are on the superior FM broadcasts.

Had our new Focus for 6 days and I've already switched back to FM, DAB is good but it cuts out so much it's pointless using it.

My DAB seems ok,had a few weak places but seems clear and a few stations i can only get on DAB so so far its ok.

Plus i like the look of the Sony unit the piano black with the white lights at night.

3 hours ago, stevo123 said:

Thanks for the replies, probably wont bother, stick to using spotify through bluetooth. I only really wanted DAB for 6 music.

This is pretty much the only reason I listen to DAB, although I have found that Absolute and Absolute 90s playing some pretty good music too!

• Like 1