Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Problem with instrument cluster and numberplate lights

Trenks

Hi everyone. Really looking for some help before i go and pay a fortune somewhere.

ive had no numberplate lights for a while now so i decided to put in the led's and they blew straight away. Made my whole dash stop lighting up so naturally i went straight for the fuses. Fuses all looked fine but changing them did get my dash working for about a day until it went again. Fuses all still look fine but i decided anyway to go back to my original standard numberplate lights and the result is that i have gone back to standard, i have new bulbs, fuses are all completely fine and my numberplate lights and the whole dash is still not lighting up:blink:

i have read a few things on ford forums about this but just cant figure it out!! 

Cheers

does it have a dimmer knob on the dash lights, have you twiddled it.  I assume you mean dash illumination lights and not the warning lights in the dash

No no dimmer knob. All the warning lights are fine but all the others like speedo and heater controls dont work and also the numberplate lights are still not working. Fuses look fine, that is of corse if im looking at the right ones! Lol

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club