Do Not Sell My Personal Information

diesel running lumpy over 3000rpm

kikey

can any help just started today was running fine filled up with diesel now over 3000 revs it has like a misfire and very lumpy fine at tick over

thanks mike

Could be fuel pump on its way out or injectors. 3krpm in a diesel is very hard driving. I normally aim to change up by 2000-2500 rpm, dont forget the TDDi "redlines" at just over 4000rpm

Could be fuel pump on its way out or injectors. 3krpm in a diesel is very hard driving. I normally aim to change up by 2000-2500 rpm, dont forget the TDDi "redlines" at just over 4000rpm

had a freind check my car with a fault reader comes up with P0149 -fuel timing error car running very bad will not rev and a lot of blue white smoke unburnt fuel i was told i got a new timing belt fitted about a month ago is this any thing to do with it not loosing water or oil hope some one can help thanks mike

the electric feed pump near the fuel tank. is the culprit so it is indeed fuel pump related and not the timing ive scoured the internet and all codes p0149 were resolved by replacing this part.

You didnt by any chance put petrol in it, a diesel will usualy run with a fair petrol to diesel mix but they smoke have no power and are hard starting.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club