Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 fiesta passenger electric window problem

Mike Dempsey

My wife recently got a new corsa so I have inherited her 2003 Fiesta as a runaround  instead of driving my van everywhere. Several years ago my son persisted in holding the down button on the window despite it all being frozen up. The window eventually went down and got stuck 3/4 of the way down and wouldn't go up again. I checked the fuse and its ok. I also replaced the switch in case that was broken but still no luck. I managed to manipulate the window up eventually and there it remained for a few years.

In the meantime I dinged the door and wing and replaced both, the wing new and the door from eBay. This door also has an electric window and I cant get this one to work either. The window doesn't also work from the driver' door switch.

Its not vital that it works but as I am now driving it I am determined to give it a go. I have searched throughout the forum but most of the window problems seemed to be aimed at the one touch not working.

Has anyone had this problem and sorted it or anyone got any suggestions. I don't know if the one relay works both windows or if there are 2?

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club