Do Not Sell My Personal Information

100bhp to zetec s 125bhp

Zack

i own 100 bhp ecoboost looking at upgrade to 125 bhp would i notice any performance differnce ?

Are you remapping to 125 on the standard car? As if so personally I'd go stage one revo and go slightly higher 

If you're buying a 125 as an "upgrade" then unless you're getting an amazing price then I personally wouldn't bother 

really like the look of the zetec s but maybe you are right wouldnt notice any differnce

So I've driven the 1.0 (no boost) , 100ps and 125ps (first two courtesy cars)

Boostless version is gutless. There's a noticible - but not huge - difference between 100 and 125. If you fancy a newer car anyway you might as well go for the 125. If you're just looking for more power, might be worth saving your money for now. 

• Like 1

im going to visist a dealership on saturday to part ex my 100 ecoboost towards a 125 zetec s. going for test drive hopefully i notice the 2 seconds faster 0-60 time. 

current car 11 seconds 

zetec s 9 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club