Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turbo boost control valve problem

Matt1471

Hi, I have recently bought a 2008 2.0l tdci s-max. The turbo needed replacing which i had done. When the mechanic was removing the turbo he found (see photo). After fitting the new turbo he connected everything back as it was supposed to be with both pipes connected to the pressure control valve. Now the turbo does not work, I plugged in my fault code finder and it said... turbo charger under boost. I have joined the pipes back together and the turbo works. Obviously I would like it all to be as it should be so have purchased and fitted a new boost pressure control valve but the turbo still does not work with it all connected back up. I have tried and tested as many things as i can think of, fuses, power from control valve plug (there is power), swapping it with the valve in front but still no luck. The only way the turbo works is with the 2 pipes connected together. Has anyone got any suggestions please as desperate to get the car back on the road. Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you, Matt.

turbo.png