Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Plastidip

zetec Adam

Should i Plastidip wheels and badges ??? 

I did my wheels. Looked great but didn't last. Have a look at my build thread for Eve for more info.

Was just thinking cos last time I got a set of wheels sprayed I scrached them and was so annoyed.. so thort plasti dip I wont be so botherd just peel of and start again in theory anyway no idea never used the stuff I spray things at work but but like I say never obv used plasti dip 

Had a look didn't last long did it think I will give it a miss and just do my badges and fog light sorounds 

Haven't used them either know people who have though.

badges be ok seen them done, mines debadged looks so better I think 

Some good YouTube 'how to' videos for plastidip. I debadged my car but I'm actually thinking of replacing the Mondeo badge again and plastidipping it. I would t recommend the wheels tbh, they don't last. You say that if you scratch the plastidip you can peal it off and redo, you're still left with a scratched alloy though. Have you thought of getting rim gators and hydrodipping the wheels instead? Price is obvs higher but so is the quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club