Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus MK1 Centre Console

cressws1

Does anyone have any advice/Experience in how i should go about removing the centre console on the mk1 Focus dash? Im talking about the silver fascia type thing that surrounds the stereo, Heating controls, Ashtray etc. Im looking to replace mine as its been chipped/damaged by the removal of a stereo head unit. Picked up a new one on eBay for a tenner.

Any advice soundly appreciated, Cheers!

Does anyone have any advice/Experience in how i should go about removing the centre console on the mk1 Focus dash? Im talking about the silver fascia type thing that surrounds the stereo, Heating controls, Ashtray etc. Im looking to replace mine as its been chipped/damaged by the removal of a stereo head unit. Picked up a new one on ebay for a tenner.

Any advice soundly appreciated, Cheers!

ive never needde to do it but when the stereo is removed there are 2 screws tucked in there with those removed the console i believe pops off leaving the dials etc in place ive never had to do it so maybe someone else can confirm that but it should be a simple process as you can see the console fits over all the buttons and dials

ive never needde to do it but when the stereo is removed there are 2 screws tucked in there with those removed the console i believe pops off leaving the dials etc in place ive never had to do it so maybe someone else can confirm that but it should be a simple process as you can see the console fits over all the buttons and dials

artscot79 is right but its 4 screws in it then unclip the heater control wires and stuff

Swapped it over last night, Easy enough to get the console off but a bit fiddly disconnecting the instruments from it. Nothing a bit of patience can't handle though. Thanks for the advice to anyone above.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club