Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Wayne Rooney arrested for drink driving!

Turvey

Could he not afford an Uber? 

He gets £150,000 a WEEK!!! If I earned that amount I would have a chopper on standby 24 hours a day! 

• Like 4

I hope he doesn't go mad Like George Best did and ruin his career by staring to drink

• Like 1

Woah that's a lot of cash for getting sweaty with 21 other men and hitting an inflated synthetic pigs bladder with his foot.

He could literally buy outright every week what it's going to take me 35 years to pay off and have change left over.

Git.

No I'm not jealous! What makes you think that?!

• Like 1

I can't understand why any one with the money  he has hasn't got chauffer for nights on the town but their again that would require common sense ha ! .

I hope they make an example of him after all he's supposed to be a role model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 2

I'm a man utd fan but i agree that these professionals should get punished & teach them a lesson. Also these players get so much money but so less common sense.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What annoys me most is the obscene amount of money these sorts of people are paid, then they have the gall to come on TV and tell me, someone who earns in a year a tenth of what they earn in a week, that's a 520th of what they earn(!), that should really consider giving £3 pounds a month to water aid!!

Or you could give them £1000 a week and not even miss it you jumped up jug eared one who tosses.

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club