Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk 7 water leak

limbo

Hi guys new to the club so please be patient, is anyone out there having problems with water leaking into the boot? if left standing still the boot is dry.

Drive in the rain or wet conditions the boot starts to leak.

Andy.

Hi guys new to the club so please be patient, is anyone out there having problems with water leaking into the boot? if left standing still the boot is dry.

Drive in the rain or wet conditions the boot starts to leak.

Andy.

Might be the rubber seals around the boot door as water from the roof tends to get moved straight to the back when moving. Whenever I move off after rain there's always a torrent of water running down my rear window.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

got same problem leaking from left hand side of boot and filling tyrewell.car is 22 months old but took it to holliways ford[ford direct car on warranty]they said water ingress not covered after 1 year.asked for it to be looked at anyway they acted as if they had never seen problem before.when i collected it they said that they had sealed all the 'common' areas, they apparently have a list of all possible areas it can leak.surprisingly they did not charge which lends me to believe they know about the problem.i advise anyone to check tyrewell and if water is there take it to ford the more people report it the better chance ford will have to do something about it.hopefully what they did to mine has worked.

back in the summer mine was taken into the bodyshop and had the roof resealed as that is where it was coming from. Work carried out by ford bodyshop since then no issues also got 12 month extended warranty.

got same problem leaking from left hand side of boot and filling tyrewell.car is 22 months old but took it to holliways ford[ford direct car on warranty]they said water ingress not covered after 1 year.asked for it to be looked at anyway they acted as if they had never seen problem before.when i collected it they said that they had sealed all the 'common' areas, they apparently have a list of all possible areas it can leak.surprisingly they did not charge which lends me to believe they know about the problem.i advise anyone to check tyrewell and if water is there take it to ford the more people report it the better chance ford will have to do something about it.hopefully what they did to mine has worked.

Have a look at this, it may help My link

ford direct warranty is 2yr comprehensive. water ingress, trim etc etc. thats on top of usual warranty. dont let them fob u off