Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec MK VI - What is this part called?


Recommended Posts

Hi all, new to the forum.

Was involved in an accident over the weekend. As part of the impact my bonnet has been pushed up by a part of the under bonnet body due to hitting the car in front.

I can probably purchase a new one for a couple of hundred quid max, but I need to know the right terminology. I have attached a photo of underneath my bonnet and labelled the part.

Can anybody advise what this part is called please? I can then make a few enquiries.

Thanks in advance!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...