Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan Programming?

liamstears

Hi all

Recently fit a sat nav and screen to my 2014 fiesta and programmed it in, so far all seems to be working well but couple bits not quite right

Have enabled rear camera, have not connected it yet but expected the screen to blank but it doesn't?

Secondly I get a DTC:
ACM Module, U2101:00-2F
Code: U2101 - Control Module Configuration Incompatible
Module: Audio Control Module

Is this just down to programming not quite right in Forscan? Maybe I missed something? I changed to with Navigation, changed to MFD 5

Thanks in advance

As an update

Played with forscan a bit, still get the DTC but now I'm getting somewhere with the camera

When putting into reverse it says camera unavailable

Any ideas how to get this to work?

Well it seems to mean that the audio control module is incompatible, does everything work correctly except the camera?

Yep all seems to work perfectly apart from the camera

Even tries my old CD player bit see if that made a difference but it didn't still got the error code

I found a post that may provide some more information, it is about bluetooth but might still help, here is a quote from the post

"The U2101 DTC code suggests that the FCDIM is not correctly configured. Apart from the Central Car Configuration most modules do also have their own AS-BUILT based configuration. "

So it seems something is not configured correctly even though it works, could you maybe try clearing the code and see if it comes back, although I'm not too sure whether that would work.

Been looking into this everywhere and noticed the parts I bought to upgrade to sat nav included an acm with the part number AM5T but the one I removed was also AM5T, looking around though every sat nav set I found comes with an acm with the part number E1BT

So decided to buy one with a part number of E1BT which I should have tomorrow so will swap it out and see if it fixes the acm error...

If you don’t have a camera connected you will only get a blank screen as it will not see a power supply to the unit, you will need the FaKara connector for the input to the new screen, re the bluetooth I had to get the E1BT unit and then update the firmware to the latest version to enable Spotify and track names over bluetooth works great now.

Problem is I don't even get a blank screen

I just get a popup saying "reverse camera unavailable"

I have fully updated sync, I have 1.1 with latest update done by USB

I did notice my ACM was an older AM5T model so upgraded to a E1BT

Everything seems to be set right but I get the DTC and no camera?

Maybe someone with the same car/setup can send me their files from Forscan for me to compare???

20 minutes ago, liamstears said:

Problem is I don't even get a blank screen

I just get a popup saying "reverse camera unavailable"

I have fully updated sync, I have 1.1 with latest update done by USB

I did notice my ACM was an older AM5T model so upgraded to a E1BT

Everything seems to be set right but I get the DTC and no camera?

Maybe someone with the same car/setup can send me their files from Forscan for me to compare???

Could you try connecting the camera and see what happens?

Just now, ToXIcG said:

Could you try connecting the camera and see what happens?

I have, does the same thing just says reverse camera unavailable

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Major breakthrough!

Had Sat Nav SD card v4.1, upgraded to SD v7 and it did some updates etc

Now when placing in reverse I get the black screen ready for camera input!!

Problem I have now is when I connect up the camera I have it doesn't display properly, just a bit of a faded iffy picture as if the camera is not sending the right signal or something :-(

What cameras have you guys successfully fit?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club