Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USB not supported

Managarium

Hello from Croatia!

6 weeks ago I bought 2008. mk7 Titanium Fiesta, vision blue color, imported from Italy. I'm listening a lot my music via USB. I,ve got 3.0 8GB and 2.0 16 GB formated to FAT 32. First 5-6 my 3.0 USB worked fine, I've lisened to my music. Then suddenly it just stoped working when I have turned my car on. I put the same music on my 2.0 and 3.0 stick and USB not supported and when I,ve pressed AUX button, it is not recognizable.

What shoud I do? Both my sticks do not work. Today I've tried to update radio and USB not supported!

Shoud I reset my module?

Please help

Depending on which version  of sync you have, Yes I would carry out a master reset and reinstall devices. Nothing too loose. 

How can I find out which sync version do I have?

Is this master reset?

Have a look at this post 

Does your screen look like the one in the post? If so follow the instructions to reset and verify version 

No, mine is red screen. The red ones are for models between 2008-2013 and the blue ones are from 2013 til 2017.

But I think that it is the same procedure.

1 hour ago, Managarium said:

No, mine is red screen. The red ones are for models between 2008-2013 and the blue ones are from 2013 til 2017.

But I think that it is the same procedure.

Yep same procedure. However, what is simpler to do a reset is just to pull the fuse. Look in the manual. Much easier and works a treat

Interesting idea, I will try that.

Thanks Lewis

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2018 at 6:59 AM, lwatson99 said:

Yep same procedure. However, what is simpler to do a reset is just to pull the fuse. Look in the manual. Much easier and works a treat

THANK YOU SO MUCH Iwatson99!

Your tip about removing the fuse worked perfectly.

I have a 2010 Ford Fiesta Econetic and have been putting up with the bluetooth totally non-functioning, non-connecting for YEARS.

My Owner’s Manual didn't appear to be accurate. I found the "fuses" section on page 89 & 90. It doesn't list anything related to Audio System for the Engine Compartment Fuse Box. It only lists "Audio System & Bluetooth" as Fuse 21 for Passenger Compartment Fuse Box Type 1 and Fuse 15 for Passenger Compartment Fuse Box Type 2. They weren't applicable/not even a fuse in those positions. So I ended up pulling ALL of the fuses, 1 by 1. And yes, it was literally the last fuse I tried.

I’ll take some photos to help anyone else in the future.

Upon closer inspection, it appears it was the battery Fuse ( "BATT+" ), so maybe I could've just tried disconnecting the battery.
In any case, the fuse that I pulled that finally worked was on the 5th Row, 5th Column left-to-right. The yellow one, on the far right, directly above the large brown square relay/fuse/whatever.

Thank you again.

IMG_20190623_104740.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club