Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Information display

g1x3r

Anybody know what the ‘vehicle graphic’ feature does  in the information display settings. It’s in the ‘Display’ section. 

Ive turned it off and on but can’t see the difference. I can’t find anything in the manual to say what it does. 

Thanks

15 minutes ago, g1x3r said:

Anybody know what the ‘vehicle graphic’ feature does  in the information display settings. It’s in the ‘Display’ section. 

Ive turned it off and on but can’t see the difference. I can’t find anything in the manual to say what it does. 

Thanks

It displays a pictogram of the car on the right hand side of the display. This  shows what lights are on or if a door is open etc. 

17 minutes ago, avi said:

It displays a pictogram of the car on the right hand side of the display. This  shows what lights are on or if a door is open etc. 

Thanks

I thought it may do that but when I turned it off the car graphic was still on the screen so I assumed it must do something else?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club