Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S questions......

Wizz

First post, so please be kind :)

I have a couple of questions on my new 59 plate Focus Zetec S

1) Anyone know why Ford don't put the "S" badges on new Focus Zetec S's now ??

2) My car has bluetooth + voice control and a 3.5mm audio jack, but no MP3 option. The Visteon 6000CD Radio/CD is not

MP3 compatible either.

I've asked Connect2 about an aftermarket USB adapter, but because I have BT they say it will disconnect when the ignition is

turned off, and if not removed will drain the battery.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket USB adapter that will work with my setup and voice control ??

First post, so please be kind smile.gif

I have a couple of questions on my new 59 plate Focus Zetec S

1) Anyone know why Ford don't put the "S" badges on new Focus Zetec S's now ??

2) My car has bluetooth + voice control and a 3.5mm audio jack, but no MP3 option. The Visteon 6000CD Radio/CD is not

MP3 compatible either.

I've asked Connect2 about an aftermarket USB adapter, but because I have BT they say it will disconnect when the ignition is

turned off, and if not removed will drain the battery.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket USB adapter that will work with my setup and voice control ??

Based on the mid-level Zetec spec, the Ford Focus Zetec S gets a new bodykit which includes front and rear spoilers, 17-inch alloy wheels and an S badge on the front wing. basically it means you payed for a bidy kit and bigger alloys other than that doesnt mean much as its not a zetec in engine only trim as for usb try here http://www.connects2.com/c2search.aspx?catID=52 as for it draining the battery i dont know but if connect 2 say thats the case it will be they know there stuff

17-inch alloy wheels and an S badge on the front wing.

18" alloys on mine and privacy glass .....but no badges.

Since I posted this I rang the Ford Dealer who I bought it off, and he's ordering me three S badges.......... so I'll be able to put one on the back too. :)

Connect2....he's already said NO :(