Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

Hi Welshy , thanks for the nice comments :) i paid cash for my mine as saved up £11k over 2 years plus my s1600 was also finance free and got £9750 for that with a cash balance of £6100 for the St , please note i get ford discount off my dad so i save a further £1700 off the list paying under £16k :)

I am enjoying the car very much and spent more time cleaning it than driving it , its only done 660miles in the 7weeks of ownership as i am currently looking for work as was made redundant 6 months ago , lucky i had savings and a good payout after 15 years service as i was going to wait abit longer before ordering but thought no i got to be one of the first ones getting it so took the plunge :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Im sorry to hear about your recent bad luck and wish you the best with the job hunt. Manages to get my monthly payments down to £247pm over 3 years so should be able to get a new car half way through the PCP (so the 2015 Plate). Ordered the st on sunday/monday and they said it could take up to 14 weeks... :unsure: Hope it doesn't take that long.

Looks nice :) mine is in frozen white an got big plans for it and paint the lower front grille plus the fog light surrounds in gloss black and maybe the mirrors or go for mountune carbon mirror covers , also waiting to see what power upgrades mountune bring out :) I was impressed with my s1600 134ps but it lacked power an stopping power so i know the st will be what I've been missing not having a turbo car for 3 years after down grading from my focus st225 .

Can't wait and hopefully will get mine the coming week :)

I forgot to ask, so after ordering yours on the 21st January what date were you actually sitting in your car? i ordered mine on the 3rd June and Ford confirmed they had my order on 4th June. Trying to work out a realistic date for when i'll be sitting in mine... :wacko:

Sorry again couldn't resist my previous comment.

The ST2 is a completely different car to the S1600, mine was the original 120ps and there's no comparison between the two. The ST sticks to the road, acceleration is fantastic and the tones of the engine & exhaust are superb. The seats are extremely comfortable and the dark roof lining really sets off the interior.

Here's a few photos after I've spent all day today cleaning it.

0DC74A44-ADC4-4B28-B1F8-AF830C2E7D36-164

19FF270F-4F28-4D0A-B79A-D4C4D78D7AAC-164

07F98E65-5869-4E9A-BD16-3DCCF44EB999-164

FF03CD85-FF12-490E-8779-74E7DB60EBC7-164

8193ECB9-A79C-436F-AB36-567D453561F3-164

7D6C00FD-8B3B-4D6F-AB75-34409B7C248A-164

I ordered mine at the start of this week in race red and my dealer told me I couldn't get those colour seats unless I got the molten orange colour car....not happy!! :angry:

I forgot to ask, so after ordering yours on the 21st January what date were you actually sitting in your car? i ordered mine on the 3rd June and Ford confirmed they had my order on 4th June. Trying to work out a realistic date for when i'll be sitting in mine... :wacko:

It was built 15 march , arrived at dagtops in Dagenham 23/24 march and sat there until 11 april due to delivery problems getting cars to dealers , i finally took delivery on the 15th april and total waiting time of just over 10 weeks .

I ordered mine at the start of this week in race red and my dealer told me I couldn't get those colour seats unless I got the molten orange colour car....not happy!! :angry:

You should be able to get the race red seats in the race red car, go back before the build is put through.

You should be able to get the race red seats in the race red car, go back before the build is put through.

Thanks for your reply, contacted the dealer on friday (7th) and he confirmed that he definately CANNOT get a red one with red seats but might be able to get another colour with the red seats. He was going to look into it this weekend, unfortunately I went away and left my phone at home :blink: so hopefully will have an answerphone message when i get back. The fact he suggested looking at another colour at least implied the build had not yet gone through though we got order confirmation from ford last tuesday (4th) so hopefully I havent delayed by build...

It was built 15 march , arrived at dagtops in Dagenham 23/24 march and sat there until 11 april due to delivery problems getting cars to dealers , i finally took delivery on the 15th april and total waiting time of just over 10 weeks .

Thanks for the reply, so I guess I hoping for the start of august then...fingers crossed!!

Thanks for your reply, contacted the dealer on friday (7th) and he confirmed that he definately CANNOT get a red one with red seats but might be able to get another colour with the red seats. He was going to look into it this weekend, unfortunately I went away and left my phone at home :blink: so hopefully will have an answerphone message when i get back. The fact he suggested looking at another colour at least implied the build had not yet gone through though we got order confirmation from ford last tuesday (4th) so hopefully I havent delayed by build...

Well I've contacted my dealer, they said they had originally offered Race Red, and the Spirit Blue seats on the respective body colours, but now only offer molten orange on Frozen White, Panther Black and Orange body colours. Seems off really, especially on an ST2...

Looks nice :) mine is in frozen white an got big plans for it and paint the lower front grille plus the fog light surrounds in gloss black and maybe the mirrors or go for mountune carbon mirror covers , also waiting to see what power upgrades mountune bring out :) I was impressed with my s1600 134ps but it lacked power an stopping power so i know the st will be what I've been missing not having a turbo car for 3 years after down grading from my focus st225 .

Can't wait and hopefully will get mine the coming week :)

I am going to get the lower front and rear surrounds done gloss black!

I am going to get the lower front and rear surrounds done gloss black!

Had wondered why they weren't already >.<

Taking mine to a local garage for a few days to have the plastics all sprayed black, and then a full body wrap for a charity event :P

Hi everyone,

Just joined today, so be gentle :)

The Telegraph reviewed the ST the other day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/car-manufacturers/ford/10002899/2013-Ford-Fiesta-ST-review.html

I'm seriously thinking of ordering an ST-2 but haven't had the chance to test drive one yet. Does anyone have any comments regarding the Telegraph's reviewer's comments regarding the firm ride & "... vibration at about 2,000, which fizzes through the major controls"? This is the first time I've read any negative comments in regard vibrations so just wanted to be sure this wasn't an issue / something to be concerned about.

Thanks.

Yeah, those reviewers are on something to be honest as I have not noticed ANY vibration what so ever! And the ride is no where near as harsh as some have made out, it's sporty and a bit busy but not rock solid, it actually rides very well I feel, you feel as though the car is solid. I think they keep comparing it to the 208GTI which is more comfortable apparently and I bet it doesn't handle as well as a result.

Buy an ST2 you will NOT regret it, it's utterly fantastic and the noise the turbo makes is far too addictive for it's own good! :D

Yeah, those reviewers are on something to be honest as I have not noticed ANY vibration what so ever! And the ride is no where near as harsh as some have made out, it's sporty and a bit busy but not rock solid, it actually rides very well I feel, you feel as though the car is solid. I think they keep comparing it to the 208GTI which is more comfortable apparently and I bet it doesn't handle as well as a result.

Buy an ST2 you will NOT regret it, it's utterly fantastic and the noise the turbo makes is far too addictive for it's own good! :D

Thanks for the reply, MarkyR :)

Yeah, it seems the only real issue reviewers have with it is the ride being overly firm at times & 'wearing after long journeys'. I guess this is subjective and in a way, they have to give balance to all of the praised it's received since launch. What kind of MPG are you getting now in yours?

The ride isn't firm at all, I've been in DS3 and the thing was a rock to drive, terrible ride quality. The ST is pretty good if honest.

Im thinking of going for blue as ive got a white metal now which I love but I'm forever cleaning it. I spent 5 hours yesterday waxing it and its already dirty :(.

My ford dealer told me when I get my Fiesta ST i can bring it in every Sunday between 11 - 4 for a full valet?? I assume this is true for anyone who buys a new Ford now...part of what their calling their "VIP" club!! :)

I'm so jealous of all you current lucky ST owners. Ford confirmed my order last Tuesday (4th) so I still got probably a 10 week wait ahead of me :( which means all the sun will be gone, but other than the one at the dealership I havent' seen an st on the road in my area yet so will have to keep my eyes closed until I get mine! I am so impatient, I've always changed from one fiesta to the next in the space of a week, never had to wait for a car to built from scratch before, but of all the 5 fiesta's I have already owned...I'm hoping the wait will make this one the best!!!

Can someone who has an ST confirm if the turbo sounds decent as stock please?