Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help......

Recommended Posts


Does anyone know what this pipe is called? 

I have a split in the seperate band of rubber that fits over the pipe and has a jubilee clip on it... the actual pipe is fine, i was wondering if it might be causing my power loss issues and can i buy a replacement band without the whole pipe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...