Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 18reg Car, New Nightmare..

LeeZetecS

So the wait was over and it was the afternoon of when i went to pick up the new car. New car was the new Ecosport the day was friday 6/4/18.

Car came round from the back and noticed it wasnt mine as it didnt have the wheels or privacy glass (obvious exterior parts).

another 10 minutes goes by and by now i'm wondering around waiting and spotted my new reg on this standard version st line ecosport.. er hang on a minute..

Spoke to the salesman, thats what you ordered he said. No it wasnt! i said.

Long story short. Spent days with the salesman explaining what i wanted which was pretty much there demo car but in a different color. we haggled the price for days and i even had a quote from a different ford garage. Manager said they will just beat any quote i bring them. agreed on the price and signed.

this new price that beat any quote i gave them now had Every feature that i requested now gone from the spec.

they now want to change the wheels and put privacy film on the back windows.

I dont know where to start with this situation.

What are my rights here?

Have you got a copy of the order form with all the details of the spec you wanted?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club