Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vignale Question

mattgod69

Hi eveyone

Firstly, sorry, I am posting regarding my S Max Vignale, but it is just a general question so hopefully somebody will be able to help me.

I purchased my car nearly new but I was obviously the second owner (I think it was a preregistered car).

I am wondering if anybody is getting the Vignale experience at the dealership on a car which is second-hand or if the benefits are only available to the first owner on the logbook.....

I'm not really even getting a particularly good service from my local dealership (the car was not purchased from this dealer), let alone the enhanced service you are supposed to get for this vehicle.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Matt

I was under the impression you only get the special service from the Vignale centres.

• Like 1

That's my understanding too, nearest one to me is an hour away (where I bought my current car)

• Like 1

What extras do you get with the Vignale experience?  I like the Vignale spec (and only recently found out Vignale was a coachbuilder like Ghia lol) but didn't realise they had specific dealers and services?

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

What extras do you get with the Vignale experience?  I like the Vignale spec (and only recently found out Vignale was a coachbuilder like Ghia lol) but didn't realise they had specific dealers and services?

https://www.birchwoodgroup.co.uk/ford/vignale/benefits-for-customers/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

That looks like a lot of words to say you just get comfier seats in the waiting room and the same person booking your services.  :unsure:  

Are we to assume that Ford staff treat you like crap unless you pay for a Vignale? :laugh: 

• Haha 1

I honestly wouldn't buy a Vignale for any reason other than what you physically get on the car.

Don't worry though, they rip off the dealers too.

They're not allowed to sell them without the correct paraphernalia. My local said it was over £1000 cost (so ex VAT), for two Vignale mats and a little info stand.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi

first of all, call Vignale One Call contact centre and get them to update there records to show you as the new owner as the original registered keepers details will be on there.

then, if you have any service booking requirements (even warranty) call them first and they will sort/book in for you)....much like a consierge service.

in terms of Vignale is xperience, most large dealerships offer it, but do little to promote when dealing with service departments, so will need to remind them. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club